Tuesday 19 November 2013

#SafetyBeginsWithMe


I am a software engineer by profession and usually drive to office early so I do not get any traffic. I would be lying if I say I follow the traffic rules when I see straight roads with no honking vehicles. I do drive very carefully and rationally albeit anyone else is accompanying me. Driving fast gives me no adrenalin rush or something like that but it is just that I want to save on time and complete some pending task at office. Like always, I reached office early and was surfing net; as I was doing, I read short notes on different measures taken for various safeties. But the one which caught my attention was ‘Road Safety’ it immediately pinched me as deep in my conscious I knew I too foul the traffic rules which not only endangers my life but also of other on the road.

So it was a kind of realization that dawned upon me in a fraction of moment that #SafetyBeginsWithMe for me and for others as well. Carrying the same noble thought, further Nissan has come up with Nissan Safety Driving Forum initiative of Road. So if you too believe in road safety then like their Facebook Application. It is a good reminder for all the people. Share it with the people you care and give them a message to drive safely. Just like me, people tend to forget their own safety while following the driving routine, so here I would like to say – “#SafetyBeginsWithMe and ‘Me’ is an important part of ‘We’.”

Visit Here :-https://www.facebook.com/TopGearIndia?sk=app_537748822975245

No comments:

Post a Comment