Tuesday 19 November 2013

Life is to be Lived


Life is a roller coaster ride with its ups and downs. When life gives us high in form of achievements
and success nothing like that but when failure is met, life loses its meaning and value for many of us.However, a true hero is one who rises from his failure like a phoenix from its ashes. And for me my Phoenix is my aunt who despite of losing her walking power to an accident never gave up on life. There will be many like her amongst us and they are the genuine unsung heroes.

My aunt runs a software company single handily and despite of early roadblocks she never fumbled and
gave up on her dreams and aspiration. Today I want her story to be known by everyone and so I have
shared her struggle and success at TEDxGateway. So if you know someone who has overcome his or
her struggle and failure then share the story. Let the story be the source of inspiration for many who have forgotten to dream.





No comments:

Post a Comment