Tuesday 19 November 2013

I Me Myself for #Safety

I believe we all are self-obsessed beings. It is always about I, Me and Myself about everything right from great looks to best job to best salary and to the best benefits. However, the word “Me” takes a back stage many a times. Like if there is a failure then no one will vouch for it and say ‘I am responsible” or if there is some accident then again no one will own the responsibility and say ‘I did it”. And this attitude is responsible for many unwanted situations and circumstance in daily life particularly in relation to Road Safety. If one becomes obsessed with road safety and realize that I, me and myself is responsible for my own life and of others, many causalities can be avoided. So it is time to stand and take responsibility and realize that everything begins from me even the safety- “#SafetyBeginsWithMe” on roads.

So if you too share a same notion come join an initiative by Nissan Top Gear and like their Facebook application. Pass on the message to your friends, family and spread the message and awareness for sake of your safety and of others too. Never forget your Responsibility.

Visit Here :-https://www.facebook.com/TopGearIndia?sk=app_537748822975245

No comments:

Post a Comment