Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Literary Fest


My teenage daughter is super excited for the upcoming Writer’s Bug Fest in Mumbai on 7th and 8th December. She is persistent on taking her sibling along as she feels the two-day event will not only polish the creative mind but will also enhance her writing and ideating skills. She told me many big names like Revathi Suresh author of Jobless, Clueless, Reckless, Kavita Singh Kale, Vinitha Ramchandani and many other will be holding interactive sessions and activities. Listening to her details, I have both my kids registered for the Fest as I feel it is an opportunity to enhance the talent and allowing children to beget some creativity and imagination from stalwarts of literary world. So if you too want your children to have some literary adventure, get them registered as soon as possible.


Click here to know more: http://bit.ly/190kavT

No comments:

Post a Comment