Tuesday 17 December 2013

Today’s Slogan - #SafetyBeginsWithMe


I believe that everything in my world begins with me and comes back to me as a reciprocation of my actions and reactions. After all, my world is what I make it. Even our religion says the same thing that ‘Karmo ka phal yahin bhogna padta hai’. Hence, this sloka has further strengthen my belief that I should be careful in doing everything as #SafetyBeginsWithMe and I am responsible for it.

Recently my friend met with an accident on highway. He was driving his Avenger late night and his bike collided with a bus, which was vacant and parked there for repair purpose. The accident was horrible as my friend suffered 10 fractures and several internal injuries. I just wish if he would have control on his speeding bike, he would have seen the bus from a distance and the accident could have been escaped. Nevertheless, this accident is the turning point of my life and I, all the more believe in #SafetyBeginsWithMe.

Nissan in association with Top Gear Magazine is running a campaign #SafetyBeginsWithMe and I am supporting this on social channels by suggesting my friends and acquaintances to drive safe. #BeProud to be slow in reaching heaven.

Visit Here :- http://on.fb.me/1bztE4x

No comments:

Post a Comment