Monday 18 November 2013

Voting is National Duty

My gang of five friends have big plans for 25th November and we all are super excited. Though we have been out many times but for the first time, we will go out to Vote. Yes, being the youth of the country I believe if not we then who? I do not believe in blame game if I make the right decision now by electing the right leader I shall not be cribbing for next five years for various policies of the system. I have to take the initiative in order to shape My Country the way I want it to see.

Unlike communist country, we Indians are blessed with the privilege to elect our own government. However, unfortunately we are yet to treasure this right and consider election to be mere mockery of democracy. Indians, remember freedom was not acquired in a day but revolutionaries saw a struggle. Similarly, on 25th November, get over your prejudices and step out of your house for your nation and for your own sake. Go out and Vote!

Visit Here :- https://www.facebook.com/DEOIndore

No comments:

Post a Comment